Good morning from Maine where I’ve spent most of the week on a staycation taking my kids to the Maine Wildlife Park, visiting York’s Wild Kingdom, and relaxing while watching stages of the Tour de France (I was so hopeful that Neilson Powless would pull on the yellow jersey). This weekend we’ll be hanging out at our favorite lake. I hope that you also have something fun planned for your weekend.
In the middle of my staycation week I did host one webinar in my Practical Ed Tech summer series. Next week I’m hosting Video Projects for Almost Every Classroom. I hope you’ll join me to learn how to plan, conduct, and evaluate five video projects that can be done in almost any K-12 classroom.
These were the week’s most popular posts:
1. A Good Place to Find Free Images and Music for Classroom Projects
2. Geo Artwork – A Fun Game About Geography and Art
3. Summer Reading, Notebooks, and Thinking
4. Best of 2022 So Far – Image Background Removers
5. Best of 2022 So Far – QRToon
6. Best of 2022 So Far – Mote
7. Best of 2022 So Far – Readlee
Starting this week I’m hosting a series of seven Practical Ed Tech webinars. You can register for one or all seven of them. Read about them here or follow the links below to register.
- The Practical Ed Tech Newsletter comes out every Sunday evening/ Monday morning. It features my favorite tip of the week and the week’s most popular posts from Free Technology for Teachers.
- My YouTube channel has more than 41,000 subscribers watching my short tutorial videos on a wide array of educational technology tools.
- I’ve been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- The Free Technology for Teachers Facebook page features new and old posts from this blog throughout the week.
- If you’re curious about my life outside of education, you can follow me on Instagram or Strava.
This post originally appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. If you see it elsewhere, it has been used without permission. Sites that steal my (Richard Byrne’s) work include Icons Daily and Daily Dose. Featured image captured by Richard Byrne.