Good morning from Maine where we’re hoping the heat and humidity will break today. I write that sentence knowing full well that in a month I’ll probably be back to wearing flannel shirts and sweaters. Until then we’re going to try to enjoy the last few weeks of summer before school starts.
This week I held the sixth webinar in my summer webinar series. A big thank you to everyone who has registered for one or all of them. Your support helps me keep the lights on. There is one more webinar in the series. It’s Get Organized With Google Classroom, Calendar, and Keep.
These were the week’s most popular posts:
1.Five Good Resources for Learning About Airplanes and Airlines
2. A Great Place to Find Lesson Plan Ideas
3. Google Classroom Now Has Add-ons – For Some Schools
4. Blackbird Provides an Innovative Way for Anyone to Teach Coding
5. Significant Changes to Screencastify’s Free Plan
6. How to Make Whiteboard Videos in Microsoft Flip
7. Elinor’s Nature Adventure and Hands-on Learning Activities
50 Tech Tuesday Tips!
This summer I’m hosting a series of Practical Ed Tech webinars. There is one left in the series. You learn more and register through the link below.
- The Practical Ed Tech Newsletter comes out every Sunday evening/ Monday morning. It features my favorite tip of the week and the week’s most popular posts from Free Technology for Teachers.
- My YouTube channel has more than 42,000 subscribers watching my short tutorial videos on a wide array of educational technology tools.
- I’ve been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- The Free Technology for Teachers Facebook page features new and old posts from this blog throughout the week.
- If you’re curious about my life outside of education, you can follow me on Instagram or Strava.
This post originally appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. If you see it elsewhere, it has been used without permission. Sites that steal my (Richard Byrne’s) work include Icons Daily and Daily Dose. Featured image captured by Richard Byrne.