Good morning from Maine where the sun is shining and it’s going to be a great midsummer weekend! Today, I’m helping with the car show at our community’s Founder’s Day celebration. And tomorrow we’re going to enjoy some time relaxing in our backyard, riding bikes, and picking wild blackberries (yum!). I hope that you have an equally fun weekend planned for yourself.
This week I hosted two more webinars in my Practical Ed Tech Summer Webinars series. Thank you to everyone who has joined one so far. I’m hosting two more before the end of July. Learn more about them right here.
These were the week’s most popular posts:
1. Reminder – Two-Factor Authentication Saves Frustration
2. Five Google Forms Features Overlooked by New Users
3. Best of 2022 So Far – Custom USGS Maps
4. Boclips for Teachers is Shutting Down
5. How to Restore the Windows 11 Taskbar
6. Best of 2022 So Far – Brush Ninja Updates
7. Common Craft Explains Research Papers to Students
50 Tech Tuesday Tips!
Starting this week I’m hosting a series of Practical Ed Tech webinars. You can register for one or all of them. Read about them here or follow the links below to register.
- The Practical Ed Tech Newsletter comes out every Sunday evening/ Monday morning. It features my favorite tip of the week and the week’s most popular posts from Free Technology for Teachers.
- My YouTube channel has more than 42,000 subscribers watching my short tutorial videos on a wide array of educational technology tools.
- I’ve been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- The Free Technology for Teachers Facebook page features new and old posts from this blog throughout the week.
- If you’re curious about my life outside of education, you can follow me on Instagram or Strava.
This post originally appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. If you see it elsewhere, it has been used without permission. Sites that steal my (Richard Byrne’s) work include Icons Daily and Daily Dose. Featured image captured by Richard Byrne.